Thursday, August 7, 2014

Salut Mickey!

I just bought these beanie last month (when breakfasting). I knew that i gonna fallin in love with it, yeah i love these beanie!. I was imagine the style that i could mix it with the beanie. Even, my parents said in joke "How you bought those beanie, you are like teenagers". I was only laughed and thought these beanie is cool and cute at the same time. Wish i can seen more cute one (so lol).

Actually, i more love mickey character than minnie, mickey is the first cartoon character that i watched when i was a kid. Well, put on some cartoon character into your clothes/style isn't bad thing or wrong or not mature. You can wear and mix it with your own way devoid make yourself look like a kid. 




Beanies - H&M // Turtleneck - Vintage // Sleeve top/ Dress - Kei & Kori // Jacket - Owned by dad // Necklace - H&M // Rings - F21 + H&M // Clutch - H&M SG // Sneakers - Ezra by Zalora




More pose from me!


2 comments:

  1. Love the beanie! I followed you on Twitter so I can keep updated with your blog. I also started a blog a few weeks ago, would you read it and follow us back? www.effierced.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :), i just follow your blog via bloglovin

      Delete