Sunday, July 27, 2014

Slight Swaggy

New outfit post in the end of July, I know, i don't posting many my personal style this month, i just joining study for short semester so i don't have a time for take some my outfit photos. Then, since this month is Ramadhan or holy month, i always help my mother to prepare the food for breakfasting after i get back from college. That why i keep busy doing another things and little bit forget about blogging (only posting about review app and tresemme contest).

Well. let's continue about my "slight swaggy" style.The reason i call these style like that is i love the dancers style. I like to combine it for my daily street style. The style isn't too much take a time and i feel so energic when i wear it. In addtion, i just following my mood to wear casual sport but still give the bold statement into my style. Last, thank you to my friend, Rona for took these photos :).





Hat-Owned by dad // Crop tee-H&M // Jeans-Forever 21 // Shirt-Unbranded // Ring-H&M + Forever 21 // Necklace-Borrow from friend // Clucth-Berrybenka // Shoes-Ezra by Zalora



The new corner in my shoes collection!


2 comments:

  1. That clutch is super cute! I love the simplicity of the design. Awesome outfit!

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete